- Rev. Irma Kaye Sawyer has been a wedding professional since 1994, as both a ceremony officiant and former event coordinator. She is known for her professional, yet relaxed style and demeanor. It is her utmost goal to facilitate a memorable ceremony that reflects your own style and values perfectly.
- She has performed hundreds of ceremonies in various Southern California and out of state locations. Rev. Sawyer officiated the first legally recognized same-sex wedding for Disneyland's prestigious "Fairy Tale Weddings" and was interviewed in the "Advocate" magazine.
- All faiths are honored and secular/civil services are available. Rev. Sawyer is an LGBTQ friendly vendor.
- Ceremony packages begin at $300. This includes initial contact (phone, Skype or FaceTime,) all ceremony assistance and travel within 50 miles of 92284. Additional travel fees apply to areas beyond.
- Local area small wedding/elopement rates begin at $250. Vow Renewal services are available starting at $225.
- Destination weddings in the beautiful resort locations of Joshua Tree, Palm Springs, Big Bear and Idyllwild are our specialty.
- Photography services by Bret Langford are available as a Bright Star recommended vendor. www.bretlangford.com
Please call or email us to determine how we may be of service to you on your special day. Thank you.